Spinach & Artichoke Dip
Are you looking for a dish or appetizer to make for the Big Game day? Here’s an easy slow cooker recipe for a Spinach & Artichoke dip! This is one of our favorite recipes!
You will need:
* 8 oz Cream cheese, cubed
* 3/4 C Parmesan cheese
* 2 (14 oz cans) of Artichoke Hearts (drained and chopped)
* 1 (10 oz) package of frozen Spinach (thawed & liquid rung out)
* 8oz of Sour cream
* 1 small Onion, diced
* 2 cloves Garlic, crushed
* 3/4 C Milk
* 1/2 C crumbled Feta cheese
* 1/3 C Mayonnaise
* 1 TBSP Red Wine Vinegar
* 1/4 tsp Black pepper
- Place artichoke hearts, spinach, sour cream, onion, garlic, parmesan cheese, milk, feta, mayonnaise, vinegar, and pepper into a slow cooker. Stir and blend well. Place cubed cream cheese on top.
- Cover and cook on low for 2 hours.
- Uncover and stir the mixture well. Then cover and cook on high an additional 15 minutes.
Then serve it in your favorite bowl or keep right in slow cooker, serve with chips, crackers or baguettes! This makes for an easy and tasty recipe with minimal prep time and the slow cooker cooks for you, and keep your cooker on warm to keep your dip creamy, but you may not have to worry about that, this dip goes fast!